Tuner on Volume = 0

• Hi all - I've downloaded a very nice rig called "Ceriatone SSS SRV", but for some strange reason when that rig is active the tuner doesn't come on when I back the volume pedal all the way to zero.

I can't see anything per rig that might enable this. Any of you have this happen with any rig?

• Hi all - I've downloaded a very nice rig called "Ceriatone SSS SRV", but for some strange reason when that rig is active the tuner doesn't come on when I back the volume pedal all the way to zero.

I can't see anything per rig that might enable this. Any of you have this happen with any rig?

I used this function (-5) a long time and u changed to - 3 or -4, the tuner is not visible when you don't use -5 but i don't care because the benefit is that volume swells will sound better when you didn't start at -5. I use the tuner stomp of the remote.

• Thanks for that. I'll check when I get to rehearsal later. Sounds about right.

I'm using the tuner button for a global compression on/off, so the volume pedal is a good option. I don't do volume swells very often, so not a biggie. If it becomes a bigger issue I'll get a proper volume pedal.

• OK - so the pedal range in the rig is -5 so I'm still searching. It's just one rig, so not a big deal, but it is one that I use a lot now.

Any chance someone can download the rig from the Rig Exchange and see if you have the same issue?

Ceriatone SSS SRV