• For the 1st time in a long time I actually sat down and played guitar without thinking about mixing. Here is the short little jam. Of course I went crazy mixing it after I was done. haha

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

@sinmix JCM800 KK OS09 Profile with custom IR cab. Tons of post fx

• You BBQ pit eating Brooklin heavy metal bastard that was killer and thicker than me on german beer
    Your more obsessed with tone than my girlfriend is with the g spot and nailed it ....

Dam that was cool is that a song? Part of a song? Waat?
    speak to me bro

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• You BBQ pit eating Brooklin heavy metal bastard that was killer and thicker than me on german beer
    Your more obsessed with tone than my girlfriend is with the g spot and nailed it ....

Dam that was cool is that a song? Part of a song? Waat?
    speak to me bro

Ash

You're too funny Ash! I'm actually just outside of Brooklyn though.

It was a quick riff as I actually sat down and played guitar for a bit. Who knows, maybe I'll turn it into a song later on down the road. The guitars sound a bit bright in that mix but it was more about just jamming for once.

My in laws are leaving in a 2 weeks. Back to profiling and creating more disasters!