SOLD Kemper Profiler Rackmount Non powered Canada

• I am selling my Kemper Rackmount Unpowered Profiler and Kemper Remote Footswitch (sold). It is in perfect condition and has only been used in my smoke free home studio. I am just changing up my rig to try some new things. I am located in Ontario Canada and am asking: SOLD plus shipping (for Profiler alone)

I am out of town until February 6 so would not be able to ship until then but thought I would get a jump on selling this.

Thanks!

EDIT: Remote is SOLD

Edited 3 times, last by jsadites (February 1, 2017 at 2:12 AM).

• Hi I'm in Toronto

If you taking any trades I have a access virus TI keyboard in great shape.

If you're not taking trades and want to sell the controller let me know how much you looking for. Thanks

Also have a Teye la gitana

Victor

• Hi J can you Ship to Brisbane Australia ?
    if so you would have to convince me you can pack it with padding so wont be damaged
    If so SOLD ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Ashtweth,

As much as I would love to sell it to you, I just looked at shipping quotes through some shipping companies over here and they are all between $500-$600 for each piece. Somehow I don't think you would want to have to pay that much. So I can't see how a sale to Australia is going to happen. Sorry about that.

• Hi Jason, thanks for looking into that, i just checked in Ebay.
    they have shipping a Kemper from the USA for +AU $141.49 postage
    If you put Kemper in Ebay and search you can see that shipping is not that much :)
    with the remote it porbalby wont be more than 200 ;)

If you can find a shipping company for 200 (max)

i would instantly buy it.

I am sure you can if you look around, the couriers on Ebay are cheap :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I am not in the USA. I am in Canada and we do not have as many options here, therefore we get gouged for shipping charges. The problem is that I need to have a signature and proper insurance which really drives the price up. Unfortunately there is no option here under 500 for shipping just the Profiler.

• No prob Jason understand shame about that, thanks again for looking into it, it would probably be 200 in Canada if sent by normal post.
    As the weight is not that bad. Thanks again man for trying

Ash

• No Problem Jason, i really appreciate you looking into this and the extra effort.
    I trust you with out a signature and i would of just put it in your bank FIRST.
    But all good brother understand you have to be careful :)

Ash

• The Profiler and Remote are still available. I am going to limit the sale of this to Canada and the USA since overseas shipping costs are far to high. Also, just a reminder that the price I have listed is in fact in US Dollars as is clearly stated in the original post. Open to offers though, thanks.