KPA w/ Acoustic Guitar - Short Live Video

• I hit up the users of the forum for some advice and tips on using an acoustic guitar with the Kemper back near Christmas last year, as we had some super "festive" shows to play at that time. Many good suggestions were provided. Since then, we've added a few original acoustic songs to our regular live set. It handles it with ease. After trying many RE profiles I ended up back with the original KPA acoustic profiles and they are great! I find myself using the "Acoustic B" one the most (with the KPA compressor in one of the slots).

Not a classical, intimate, or virtuosic example by any means - but imo the KPA does a killer DI box on steroids impersonation. :thumbup:

Any other example of the KPA being used live for acoustic? I'd love to see/hear what people are doing!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here's one of mine using a basic LR Baggs M1 with an Epi J200 a version of Apartment Song by Tom Petty the profile name escapes me atm but I use several eqs and a bit of comp ..best 'live' acoustic sound I've had in years with zero feedback :)