Bon Jovi - Runaway, Best Profile?

• Hey guys, I baught the TopJimi Marshall 1968 Super Lead Profiles for some nice 80's songs, like "Runaway" from Bon Jovi.
    I've seen some nice Runaway covers with these Profiles, but I dont know which profile is the best, because I got 53 different ones.
    Anyone an idea which one I should use? I got 53 different one's from "TJ-68 SLead Cln - 1, -2, -3" up to "TJ-68 SLead Low-", Med-, High- and Max- 1, 2, 3.
    Many thanks in advance for your help.
    Greetings, Flo.

• Hi pointer5

if I am searching for a specific sound I copy the rigs in RigManager in a new folder (e.g. call it marshall ) and
    sort them by gain. So I have an quick overwiev about the amount of distortion and can check quickly the rigs.
    If I found a profile wich sounds good, I do some minor tweaking mostly, Defintion in the Amp section and then I store it on the profiler.
    HTH.

• Import the song into a DAW and record a bit of DI guitar along with it. Reamp the DI guitar through S/PDIF and monitor the Kemper return through the right channel while monitoring the original track in the left. Loop the section while auditioning patches and EQ - you'll know where your guitar tone is close. Tweak and save.