Performance Mode Rig Sync

• I was just about to start a thread in the Discussion-Forum, "Why I´m not using the Performance Mode" (Maby i will anyway).... It´s exactly that you can´t save a fine-tuning to all the slots, where this one amp is used.

For me, the lack of this feature disqualifies the perfomence mode at all!

It definitely has to be an option, not default, because in some slots I want to use the same amp with more gain or a slight different EQ...

Martin

• Exactly this! I've been dreaming about a LINK feature since the beginning. Was very disappointed it didn't work that way. I use my performances in the same way, and most of the time, use the same rigs - sometimes with a few parameters changed like delay or reverb. And when I have to change one setting in a rig, I have to go over all my performances and go nuts with the copy/paste buttons. Very time consuming...

• I was just about to start a thread in the Discussion-Forum, "Why I´m not using the Performance Mode" (Maby i will anyway).... It´s exactly that you can´t save a fine-tuning to all the slots, where this one amp is used.

For me, the lack of this feature disqualifies the perfomence mode at all!

It definitely has to be an option, not default, because in some slots I want to use the same amp with more gain or a slight different EQ...

Martin

My thoughts exactly!