Rigbusters: Liquid Profiles & Player Packs

• Hi Guys,
    the Sementina Live Bundle! Another video for you!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/the-se…emper-profiles/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    if you want to try the quality of our profiles you can try these great packs!

The Sementina Live pack Vol 1 & 2:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Click here for more info:
    - http://www.rigbusters.com/product/the-se…emper-profiles/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    we have just released a brand new pack! The 8 Performances Pack!

We collected the most interesting and versatile amps of our collection!

**8 fabulous Guitar Amplifiers:
    – Cornford MK50H II
    – Marshall JCM 900
    – Mezzabarba Skill
    – Koch Multitone
    – Marshall Vintage Modern
    – Mesa Boogie Express
    – Vox AC30 Handwired
    – Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier

**8 incredible Kemper Performances:
    8 amps…8 performances. Clean, crunch, rock, heavy, lead…a wide range of tones. Just load these performances on your Kemper profiler and you are Ready to Play!!!

**40 fabulous Studio Profiles:
    5 Kemper profiles for each amp. You can create your own performances and mix all the amps to feet your needs!

Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/8-perf…emper-profiles/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Thanks Ferro, although i have the best seller pack and some of those amps i am very interested to see how these 8 performances are and have just picked it up.

I wish more would make performances in their rigs packs they are great, i only know one other vendor from my memory and that is an Italian artist from Italy, @Sharry has the pack it has performances too.

@Fero Now these performances dont drag and drop into the latest version of RM for me, i assume you have to load the performances via USB into the toaster right? Sorry if obvious just checking encase i have some error :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth (June 21, 2017 at 1:07 AM).

• I like this idea and interested in your impression @ashtweth . My only issue with it is that they'll still all need tweaking for the guitar so is the fact they're 'professionally' prepared irrelevant? Isn't it the same as just making performances myself from profiles I already have as I need to tweak everything then still anyway?

What are your thoughts having bought it?

• Thanks Ferro, although i have the best seller pack and some of those amps i am very interested to see how these 8 performances are and have just picked it up.

I wish more would make performances in their rigs packs they are great, i only know one other vendor from my memory and that is an Italian artist from Italy, @Sharry has the pack it has performances too.

@Fero Now these performances dont drag and drop into the latest version of RM for me, i assume you have to load the performances via USB into the toaster right? Sorry if obvious just checking encase i have some error :)

Ash

Hello Ash,
    yesterday I've drag and drop the performances in the last version of RM. The first time there was a problem but the second time everything was ok. I'll check with the Kemper. You should be able to load performances using the RM without any problem.

Best

Fero

Hello Ash,
    I've just tried to drag and drop also in the Performance Area of the Local Library of the Rig Manager and everything works. I've sent a message to the Kemper just to understand if they have experienced something similar.

Best

Fero

• Thanks for the response Fero, GOT IT WORKING , here is how you must do it.
    Make sure your kemper is connected to RM and your computer , dont just fire up laptop and start RM with out the kepmer connected it wont work. Go down to the last folder called my profiler (last one under all performances)
    drag and drop

Will test and review asap :)

@Fero also your performances only load from RM when the profiler is in perform mode and not in browse mode (from RM)..
    Does your performance rigs load in RM from Browse mode?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 4 times, last by ashtweth (June 21, 2017 at 12:38 PM).

• Thanks for the response Fero, GOT IT WORKING , here is how you must do it.
    Make sure your kemper is connected to RM and your computer , dont just fire up laptop and start RM with out the kepmer connected it wont work. Go down to the last folder called my profiler (last one under all performances)
    drag and drop

Will test and review asap :)

@Fero also your performances only load from RM when the profiler is in perform mode and not in browse mode (from RM)..
    Does your performance rigs load in RM from Browse mode?

Ash

Hello Ash,
    yes I've just copied the performances in All Performances-My Profiles also in the Browser Mode.

Fero

• Hi @Netheravon /ALL, thanks for doing that Fero

I can say the performances are 100% perfect and give good variety for Rock and great cleans.
    The beauty is i have been able to mix and match to make great custom performances, for example in the mesa performance i like the clean sound (killer with effects) , in the Koch performance i like the crunch and like the Rock n the Marshall etc. You have a good lead and heavy sound plus some soft crunch, crunch and cleans

i have to say its hard to beat the Cornford performance :D
    After all it was victory amps 8o
    Try also the Mesa express KILLER

I found the "heavy" preset in the performances just as good for lead too, there are good lead presets in there
    make sure you experiment with pick up selection on the crunches and cleans some of them really came out well on
    strats and the Gibson, it was a bit too hot for me with actives but killed it on the rest :)

Well done Fero, i suggest more performance packs they are great

Ash

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth (June 22, 2017 at 8:40 AM).

• Hi Guys,
    the 8 Performances pack...some sample for you!

This time: Cornford MK50H II

Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/8-perf…emper-profiles/

Enjoy!

• Hi Guys,

This time: Vox AC30 Handwired

Enjoy!

• Hi Guys,

This time: Koch Multitone

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,

This time: Marshall Jcm 900

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    the 8 Performances pack...many thanks for your great interest in this pack and in these ready to play performances!

More samples for you!

This time: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier!!!

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    we teamed again with Mr. Cristian Henry Sementina, professional guitar player since 1994, to prepare the second chapter of the well known Pink Wall pack...dedicated to all the Pink Floyd lovers!

10 new songs:
    – Money
    – On the turning away
    – In the flesh
    – Mother
    – Brain damage/Eclipse
    – Sorrow
    – Young lust
    – Any colour you like
    – What do you want from me

9 incredible Kemper Performances

22 fabulous profiles

Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/the-pi…emper-profiles/

It's also available now a Bundle (The Pink Wall pack 1+2) at a very special price! Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/the-pi…emper-profiles/

Enjoy!

• Hi Guys,
    the Pink Wall pack 2...a brand new video for you! This time...Money!

Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/the-pi…emper-profiles/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    another video for you!

Sorrow

The Pink Wall pack 2. Click here for more info: Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/the-pi…emper-profiles/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team