Calling kemper owners in the Birmingham/Sutton Coldfield area

• Any browsing of my previous posts will demonstrate I'm happy but not ecstatic with the sound of my room in my home studio.

I don't have any buddies who are Kemper owners so have been unable to get any unbiased opinion or thoughts on how my particular set up compares to their own.

I was hoping to find a fellow Kemper owner in my area who is willing to hook up their KPA to my system and see what they thought of the resultant sound in the studio. I'd be happy to cover travel expenses or pick them up if travel is a problem.

Nibbles and beer included!

If a studio owner happens by I'd cover your time at a rate you would find reasonable but they must be a Kemper owner and guitarist themselves.

I make this plea as I'm getting a bit fustrated not knowing where (if any) my problem lies so if the 'test pilot' happens to think all is good in my setup/room then I know I need to look either to improving my playing or mixing skills!

I don't suppose it matters so much but I'm not really a metal head and my amp choices tend to the more vintage rock/blues scene although in saying that I'll dabble in most genres depending how the mood takes me :)

Hope to hear from you