Variable Mix for Monitor Cab

• Another "would be nice to have" feature to add to the ever-expanding list.

Depending on the stage size, in order to get a direct interaction between my Kemper and the guitar and get the feel of an amp on stage, I play my Powerhead through a 1X12 speaker cab, which has a Beyma 12GA50, or a Carvin V212 2X12 with the stock Carvin guitar speakers in it, as well as a direct connection from the Kemper to a PA if available (which is not always the case). Anyway, I find that it would be nice to be able to mix in a portion of the cab signal to my monitor output so that I could impart a bit of the modeled cab flavor to the 2X12 speaker cab (the Beyma always has the cab model on), rather than a strict on/off.

If one of the knobs were to be assigned to perform this function in one of the Output pages, the control could replace the Monitor Cab Off button by virtue of just turning it down all the way to eliminate the cab model from the monitor signal in the same fashion that the switch does, or all the way up for all cab model. It would allow me to blend in a little of the cab model. It would be a global setting, obviously.