Has anyone ACTUALLY received an upgrade voucher? Kemper no longer responding to me... What is going on Kemper?

• So, I dont know what is going on with Kemper, and they have stopped responding to my emails, so I am posting here for advice.

On 8/23/13 I sent my initial email with the "upgrade application".
    On 8/27/13 I sent a second email with the upgrade application again, and the invoice (receipt) from sweetwater as per their request.
    On 8/28/13 They claim my kemper wasnt registered in my name, to which I sent them a screenshot showing my Serial number & account name FROM the kemper site.
    On 8/30/13 They claim I had it registered on the "homepage" but not my "profiler". I re-register using the "Register your AMP" link. Now the website thinks I have TWO kempers with the same serial number, but whatever. I reply that it is now registered.

EACH Email contained the full application as well as invoice from sweet water attached....

On 9/09/13 I ask for a status, NO REPLY
    On 9/18/13 I ask for a status, NO REPLY
    PRESENT DATE - NO REPLY

I am FEELING like Kemper is giving me the run-around on this upgrade and I don't understand why. I have not received a response from them since 8/30/13, after I finally jumped through all of their "hoops" to get my paperwork to their satisfaction. This voucher deal, isn't really even that great of a deal.... it requires me to sell my old Kemper on my own and basically buy a new one, at a slight discount as Guitar Center/Musicians Friend offer cheaper prices & free shipping on a new one as it is, especially when they are running specials. The kemper deal, is still, a better deal than buying from a retailer, but REALLY, its not that great! Why are they stalling? Has ANYONE actually received one of these "vouchers". I am starting to think they dont even really have a voucher program, because they didnt expect anyone to actually DO it since its not really a great deal!

• I have received my upgrade voucher, there were no problems getting it from kemper.

But I'm not sure if I'm going to use my voucher, my old rocktron power amp works still great, but in the other hand having the power amp in kemper sounds so much easier solution...hmm..

• FYI, I have received my upgrade voucher from Kemper. Dorrus, there is no upgrade voucher for you, this is for us who purchased kempers way back, with the promise of the ability to have a poweramp added to it. Not applicable to new purchases. And, its more of a discount, than an upgrade..